Pages

Friday, April 7, 2017

Moment in time archery


Archery
I was ready for the ultimate challenge, archery. As I loaded my arrow other
people waited behind the white line. I pulled the bowstring back while Katie helped other people.
On my first attempt I stood motionless shot the arrow it felt as dangerous as war.
As I let the arrow go, it flew through the air and landed on the white part of the target.
Luckily it was just a practice throughout the turns I got better and before I knew it….bullseye!
I felt so excited I almost shot someone.
I was smiling because I enjoyed learning how to shoot arrows.
While I waited I saw some rock climbers,I saw my friend Anthony climbing the rock wall.
I smiled at him he smiled back.
We entered the competition, our team won 250 points. I got 30 for my team and the other team got 220 points.
As round 2 finished our team got 370 points and then the other team got 320.
I was sweating by the end.
It was the best part of Bigfoot coming to Hunua Falls Camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment